RN***Critical Care Corbin***
Position Type: RN
Salary: $40 per hour
Location: Corbin, Kentucky
Critical Care Available
in Corbin for RNs
RNs $40 per hour
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- One-year critical care experience in a hospital setting.
- Current RN licensure in good standing, without disciplinary investigation actions.
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Head to toe assessments-ability to differentiate normal and abnormal labs, assessments, and report to involved members of patients care.
- Critical thinking skills to intervene with appropriate intervention for emergencies and urgent situations requiring immediate care. Care of the acutely and chronically ill patients.
- Knowledge of hemodynamics.
- Skilled in peripheral IV’s, central lines, and arterial lines.
- Phlebotomy skills.
- Identifying and managing life sustaining physiologic functions in unstable patients.
- Basic understanding, setup and maintenance, of cardiac monitoring systems.
- The ability to care for patients on IV drips (ie Nitroglycerine, Dopamine) with cardiac diagnosis including CATH patients, CABG patients and MI patients.
- Care of post cardiac/respiratory arrest.
- Care of the Neurological diagnosed patient.