RN ***TELEMETRY*** HOSPITAL, VARIOUS LOCATIONS
Position Type: RN
Salary: Up to $50 per hour
Location: Various Locations
RNs needed in Telemetry in Hospital Environments. MedPlus has SEVERAL HOSPITALS needing nurses with Telemetry experience. American Heart Association BLS and ACLS required. ***MedPlus offers these classes to our employees at a very low cost*** RN must have a clear, unrestricted and up to date Kentucky State or Compact State Licensure. Complete your application and a staffing specialist will call you by the next business day! If you have immediate questions, call a staffing specialist at 606-676-0222!
prn OR contracts available
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Basic understanding of cardiac monitoring equipment
- The ability to care for patients with IV drips (ie Nitro, Dopamine)
- Ability to identify and manage life-sustaining physiologic functions in unstable patients
- Care of post-acute MI patient
- Knowledge of hemodynamics
- Skilled in peripheral IV’s, central lines, and arterial lines.
- Head-to-toe assessments
- Current BLS, ACLS (must be American Heart Association)
- Current RN / LPN licensure in good standing
- One-year recent Telemetry experience
- Phlebotomy skills
- Other duties as assigned within RN / LPN scope of practice and expertise.
- Basic understanding, setup and maintenance, of cardiac monitoring systems.
- Any other duties assigned that are within your scope of practice and knowledge level.